Before discussing “How to start earning online on Chegg” read this one “How to start earning as a freelancer on Chegg?” earlier. This short article will be covered how to create an account on Chegg to become an expert in any stream? The complete procedure is briefly discussed step by step.
Table of Contents
What is the Chegg?
Chegg is an authentic and genuine website to earn as a freelancer. Chegg Inc. is an American education technology-based platform that provides quality education to improve student outcomes. The company has 3 million subscribers all over the world. Company located in Santa Clara, California (USA).
What is the freelancing on Chegg?
Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money and this option to earn money on the Chegg is quite great. Freelancing is an attractive way to earn money from the Internet. Freelancing can fall in any area like blogging, tutoring, making videos, and digital marketing. On Chegg, tutoring is the best way of freelancing. Many websites are offering freelance tutoring but Chegg is the most authentic and genuine website to earn as a freelancer. All you must do is create your account on Chegg, and apply for the job as per the given below instructions.
What is the step-by-step procedure to become a Chegg Expert?
Let me tell you, how can you start your journey on Chegg in just 3 to 5 minutes with a few steps.
Go to google and type ‘Chegg expert registration’….
Or click on the Sign Up official link of Chegg https://www.cheggindia.com/qa-experts/sign-up/. You will see as like below:
Paste your activated email, accept the Terms & Conditions appearing on the page and click on ‘Start Sign Up’
Now you will see another signup page to fill in the details. Click on ‘Sign up’ again.
You will receive an email containing an invitation and a link to create your password. A message of the latest news on recruitment is also reflected. Now, go to your email.
Chegg expert hiring team will be recommended you complete the application process within 2 days. You should aware that you will have to reapply after 5 days. Click to create a new password and complete the signup process.
Click on ‘I accept the engagement terms and conditions. Do submit it….
Now a new dashboard will be appeared as below. You will get only 72 hours to complete the Chegg hiring stage.
The Chegg hiring stages are:
- Registration: You will have to register yourself like personal details, educational background, address, etc.
- Subject Test: The subject test is a test of your subject in which you are going to solve the question. It may be any subject such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering subjects, sociology, etc. (See the complete list of subjects offered by Chegg). This test is easy, but you are required to qualify first. After qualifying for a subject test, you will be able to take part in the guidelines test.
- Guidelines Test: This test is very easy. You just have to read the Question n Answer guidelines and take part in the guidelines test. A mail will be sent by the hiring team for the test in which they will examine how efficiently you can answer of subject and guidelines.
- Degree verification: You will be required to submit a scanned copy of your higher degree. Your degree will be scrutinized by the Chegg hiring team.
- PAN verification: It is mandatory to provide PAN card details. PAN card must belong to the candidate. Without a PAN card, you can not proceed further. You must know that PAN card details can not be changed in any case once it submitted.
- Bank verification: In this step, you will be asked to submit the bank details. Your bank account should be linked with your submitted PAN card.
- Proof of Address: You need to submit a scanned copy of the proof of address. Address of proof should be issued in India such as Voter Id, Driving license, Adhaar Card.
- Mobile verification: In this step, you need to enter an active mobile number. The mobile number is to verify your account by sending OTP. Mobile verification is for receiving OTP in case of forgetting or resetting of password and for receiving updates.
After successful completion of all stages, the Chegg hiring team may take 5 working days (Monday to Friday) to scrutinize your candidature. You would be able to proceed to the QnA/expert onboarding stage after final selection as a subject matter expert. You can contact the Chegg hiring team if you don’t get any confirmation email about your selection.